(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Figures to the right indicate full marks for the questions.
(iii) Figures to the left indicate question numbers.
(iv) Write answer of every new question on a new page.
Q.1 (A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]
1. Indian Partnership Act was passed in the year ___________(a) 1932
(c) 19422. In India railways are owned and managed by _____________(a) Private Companies
3. Staffing is concerned with ____________.(a) Physical factor
(b) Financial factor
(c) Human factor
4. Businessmen are ___________ of the society.(a) Representatives
5. National Commission has ___________ members in addition to the Chairman.(a) 2VIEW SOLUTION
- Q2Q.1 (B) Match the correct pairs: [5 Marks]
Group 'A' Group 'B' (a) Sole trader
(b) Life Insurance
(c) Business ethics
(d) Henry Fayol
(1) Insurable interest
(2) Branch of Social Science
(3) Local Market
(4) Father of scientific management
(5) Principle of indemnity
(6) Father of Modern management
(7) Primary function of Management
(8) To earn profit
(9) Last function of Management
(10) National Market.
Q.1 (C) Write a word or a phrase or a term which can substitute each one of the following statements: [5 Marks]
(1) A partner who gives only his name to the partnership firm.VIEW SOLUTION
(2) The term derived from the terms ‘e-mail’ and e-commerce.’
(3) The right of consumer which allows him to express his views.
(4) The Principle of management explaining about fair payment to workers.
(5) The form of electronic currency that exists only in cyberspace.
Q.2 Distinguish between the following (Any Three) [15 Marks]
1. Joint Hindu Family firm and Joint Stock company.VIEW SOLUTION
2. Bonded warehouse and Duty Paid warehouse.
3. District Forum and State Commission.
4. Organising and Coordinating.
5. Cooperative society and Partnership firm.
Q3. Write short notes on Any Three of the following: [15 Marks]
1. Features of sole trading concern.VIEW SOLUTION
2. Any ‘five types’ of banks.
3. Advantages of e - business.
4. Any ‘five cases’ (needs) of social responsibilities of business.
5. Nature of principles of management.
Q.4 State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False. (Any Three) [15 Marks]
1. In partnership the liability of partners of a firm is unlimited.VIEW SOLUTION
2. Cash can be withdrawn from ATM at any time.
3. Business organisation is not responsible to control pollution.
4. In India Consumer Protection Act is not required.
5. Training broadens the vision of entrepreneurs.
Q.5 Attempt the following. (Any two) [10 Marks]
1. State the advantages of Road Transport.VIEW SOLUTION
2. State the working of a Payment Gateway.
3. State the responsibilities of consumers.
4. State the principles of Scientific Management.
Q.6 Define ‘partnership firm’. Explain its merits and demerits. [10 Marks]
Define ‘Planning’. Explain its importance.VIEW SOLUTION
Board Papers 2014, Board Paper Solutions 2014, Sample Papers for CBSE Board, CBSE Boards Previous Years Question Paper, Board Exam Solutions 2014, Board Exams Solutions Maths, Board Exams Solutions English, Board Exams Solutions Hindi, Board Exams Solutions Physics, Board Exams Solutions Chemistry, Board Exams Solutions Biology, Board Exams Solutions Economics, Board Exams Solutions Business Studies, Maths Board Papers Solutions, Science Board Paper Solutions, Economics Board Paper Solutions, English Board Papers Solutions, Physics Board Paper Solutions, Chemistry Board Paper Solutions, Hindi Board Paper Solutions, Political Science Board Paper Solutions, Answers of Previous Year Board Papers, Delhi Board Paper Solutions, All India Board Papers Solutions, Abroad/Foreign Board Paper Solutions, cbse class 12 board papers, Cbse board papers with solutions, CBSE solved Board Papers, ssc board papers.