(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Figures to the right indicate full marks for the questions.
(iii) Figures to the left indicate question numbers.
(iv) Write answer of every new question on a new page.
Q1. (A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences: [5 Marks]
1. The maximum number of member is a private company are ___________VIEW SOLUTION
2. The Principle of indemnity is not applicable to ____________
a. life insurance
b. marine insurance
c. fire insurance.
3. For online transaction __________ is required.
4. To maintain industrial peace is the responsibility of business organisation towards ___________
5. F.W. Taylor is called the father of _____________ management.
Q.1 (B) Match the correct pairs: [5 Marks]
Group 'A' Group 'B' a. Common seal (4) 1. Related with human factors b. Bonded Warehouses (7) 2. Located at railway station c. B to C (6) 3. Business to Business d. Mumbai Grahak Panchayat (10) 4. Joint Stock Company e. Staffing (1) 5. Political organisation 6. Business to consumer 7. Located within the ports 8. Partnership firm 9. Related with financial factor 10. Non – Government Organisation working for consumers.
Q1. (C) Write a word or a phrase or a term which can substitute each one of the following statements: [5 Marks]
1. ‘One man shoe’ type of business organization.VIEW SOLUTION
2. A set of Principles of right conduct.
3. A consumer dispute redressal agency that handles claims up to rupees twenty lakhs (Rs. 20,00,000)
4. The principle of management which says ‘unity is strength’.
5. A process where managers instruct, guide, and communicate with employees.
Q.2 Distinguish between the following (Any Three) [15 Marks]
1. Private company and Public CompanyVIEW SOLUTION
2. Water transport and Air transport.
3. District forum and National commission.
4. Organising and Staffing.
5. Joint Hindu Family Firm and Sole Trading Concern.
Q.3 Write short notes on Any Three of the following : [15 Marks]VIEW SOLUTION
1. Disadvantage of e – business.
2. Social responsibility of business organisations towards consumers.
3. Techniques of scientific management.
4. Importance of coordination.
5. Functions of an entrepreneur.
Q.4 State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False. (Any Three) [15 Marks]VIEW SOLUTION
1. Planning has vital importance in the management process.
2. Business ethics is not applicable to all business organisations.
3. A Joint Stock Company can raise huge capital.
4. The principle of indemnity is applicable to life insurance.
5. Consumer Protection Act is a blessing for the consumers.
Q.5 Attempt the following. (Any two) [10 Marks]
1. State the types of cooperative societies.VIEW SOLUTION
2. State the steps involved in online transactions.
3. State the ways and means of consumer protection.
4. State the importance of principles of management.
Q.6 Define a Sole Trading Concern. Explain its merits and demerits. [10 Marks]
Define Bank. Explain different types of banks.VIEW SOLUTION
Board Papers 2014, Board Paper Solutions 2014, Sample Papers for CBSE Board, CBSE Boards Previous Years Question Paper, Board Exam Solutions 2014, Board Exams Solutions Maths, Board Exams Solutions English, Board Exams Solutions Hindi, Board Exams Solutions Physics, Board Exams Solutions Chemistry, Board Exams Solutions Biology, Board Exams Solutions Economics, Board Exams Solutions Business Studies, Maths Board Papers Solutions, Science Board Paper Solutions, Economics Board Paper Solutions, English Board Papers Solutions, Physics Board Paper Solutions, Chemistry Board Paper Solutions, Hindi Board Paper Solutions, Political Science Board Paper Solutions, Answers of Previous Year Board Papers, Delhi Board Paper Solutions, All India Board Papers Solutions, Abroad/Foreign Board Paper Solutions, cbse class 12 board papers, Cbse board papers with solutions, CBSE solved Board Papers, ssc board papers.