(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Figures to the right indicate full marks for the questions.
(iii) Figures to the left indicate question numbers.
(iv) Write answer of every new question on a new page.
Q.1 (A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences [5 Marks]
1. A sole trading concern ensures _____________ business secrecy.
2. An electronic facility of transferring funds through the Internet is called _____________ transfer.
(b) net banking
3. Business organization is a part of _____________
4. _____________ is the President of State Commission.
(a) The District Court Judge
(b) The Supreme Court Judge
(c) The High Court Judge
5. According to the principle of _____________ all employees should be given fair treatment.
(c) equityVIEW SOLUTION
Q.1 (B) Match the correct pairs : [5 Marks]
Group 'A' Group 'B' (a) Private company
(d) Consumer Protection Act.
(1) Minimum 7 members
(2) Saving Account
(4) Electronic business
(5) Current Account
(6) Maximum 50 members
(7) Automatic Teller machine
(9) Individual Taste
(10) To take corrective action
Q.1 (C) Write a word or a phrase or a term which can substitute each one of the following statements: [5 Marks]
1. The business organization which has minimum ten members.
2. The type of warehouse where early perishable goods are stored.
3. An activity motivated by profit.
4. Father of scientific management.
5. A function where right people are given right jobs.VIEW SOLUTION
Q.2 Distinguish between the following (any THREE) : [15 Marks]
1. Sole trading concern and Partnership firm.
2. Road transport and Rail transport.
3. Private company and Public company.
4. State commission and National commission.
5. Planning and Controlling.VIEW SOLUTION
Q.3 Write short notes on any THREE of the following : [15 Marks]
1. Types of partners.
2. Advantages of Outsourcing
3. Rights of consumers.
4. Importance of principles of Management.
5. Importance of Directing.VIEW SOLUTION
Q.4 State with reasons whether the following statements are TRUE or FALSE (any THREE): [15 Marks]
1. The main purpose of a cooperative organization is to earn profit.
2. Transport is useful in raising standard of living.
3. It is easy to set up e-business as compared to traditional business.
4. 'Management should avoid workers' participation while making decisions.
5. Coordination is needed at all the levels of management.VIEW SOLUTION
Q.5 Attempt the following (any TWO) : [10 Marks]
1. State social responsibilities of business towards government.
2. State the importance of consumer protection.
3. State any 'five principles' of management given by Henry Fayol.
4. State the characteristics of an 'entrepreneur'.VIEW SOLUTION
Q.6 Define 'joint stock company'. Explain its merits and demerits. [10 Mark]
Define 'insurance'. Explain the various principles of insurance.VIEW SOLUTION
Board Papers 2014, Board Paper Solutions 2014, Sample Papers for CBSE Board, CBSE Boards Previous Years Question Paper, Board Exam Solutions 2014, Board Exams Solutions Maths, Board Exams Solutions English, Board Exams Solutions Hindi, Board Exams Solutions Physics, Board Exams Solutions Chemistry, Board Exams Solutions Biology, Board Exams Solutions Economics, Board Exams Solutions Business Studies, Maths Board Papers Solutions, Science Board Paper Solutions, Economics Board Paper Solutions, English Board Papers Solutions, Physics Board Paper Solutions, Chemistry Board Paper Solutions, Hindi Board Paper Solutions, Political Science Board Paper Solutions, Answers of Previous Year Board Papers, Delhi Board Paper Solutions, All India Board Papers Solutions, Abroad/Foreign Board Paper Solutions, cbse class 12 board papers, Cbse board papers with solutions, CBSE solved Board Papers, ssc board papers.